How to pause active campaigns?
Within the Ad Optimizer there are multiple options to pause active campaigns:
- set an End Date directly in the campaigns table or switch off the active toggle
- for multiple campaigns at once via the bulk actions menu, "pause" functionality
- via the bulk import function. Set an End date.
- Export the bulk import template
- Set the end dateUpload the updated Bulk sheet.
Can I delete campaigns?
Once a campaign is created, it can't be deleted. In case you reached the 10.000 campaign limit created in one entity, you can archive campaigns that you no longer need. This can be done via your Amazon Advertising Console.
After logging in you should archive the campaigns which you want to remove.
As those can't be activated anymore, please make sure that you are not planning to use them again.
In the following article you can find additional information about other changes you can make in Ad Optimizer: