To add DSP to an existing workspace there to two parts which have the done, one is from INFRA and one from Service
First, you need to open a Ticket for INFRA requesting DSP access for the workspace needed, as template you can use this:
Please add DSP Insights to an existing workspace:
Name: ZWILLING Beauty Group GmbH
Workspace ID: 844
Worskpace URL :https://account.metoda.com/workspace?workspace=844
Instructions how to connect a customer to a hidden plan (for already existing subscription!):
- Locate the needed subscription on subscriptions page in Chargebee. (for example by typing in search bar the email of the workspace creator). Choose the subscription for the right product.
- Go into this subscription.
- Click “Edit subscription”.
- Three dots on the right side of the plan, “Change Plan”.
- Choose the needed plan and the billing frequency (only month at the moment).
- Click in the top-right corner, “Update”.
- Verify the changes are correct.
- Disguise into the owner of the workspace, go to payment.metoda.com, you should be able to see the hidden plan there chosen now.
Instruction for adding a subscription manually on payment. (currently this is the case for DSP, where we don’t provide a default plan and therefore a subscription is not created with the workspace)
The code for developers:
payment_account = PaymentAccount.find_by_workspace_id(407) # INPUT REQUIRED: the workspace_id
product = Product.find_by_public_id('dsp') # INPUT REQUIRED: the product public id
product_plan_price_id = 'dsp_agency_service_1_eur_monthly' # INPUT REQUIRED: the needed ProductPlanPrice
subscription = Subscription.find_or_create_by(product: product, payment_account: payment_account)
- Provide the developer with these parameters: workspace_id, product_public_id, product_plan_price_public_id. For example, 407, dsp, dsp_agency_service_1_eur_monthly. Developer would run code that is at the end of the manual. (This is normally already done by INFRA)
- After the developer has run the code, disguise into the workspace owner (see code in red section).
- Go to payment.metoda.com. You should be able to see the product and the package among the subscriptions.
- Go to account.metoda.com. There, go into the workspace management screen.
- You should be able to see the newly added product in the applications tab. Go ahead and invite all users of the workspace into that application with needed roles.
- After this, you should be able to see the product in the home screen.