- Your keywords should match the language of the marketplace you select
- Enter each keword only once in a keyword set
- Do not use , or . between the keywords
- Organize related keywords under a set to get the best out of Visibility Tracker
- Don't mix generic keywords without a brand name and branded keywords with a brand name
- Keep in mind that deleting keyword sets leads to removing historical data
- Keyword limit is defined by your active subscription
Managing keyword sets
Create a keyword set: Click on the button "Create new keyword set" and fill in the marketplace, the keywords and a name for this set
- Editing a keyword set: Click on the number of keywords belonging to the requested set and edit the keywords therein
- Delete a keyword set: tick the left column for the requested set, click on the arrow down in the headline of the table and confirm your choice by clicking Delete + Yes, Thanks
- Organic Rank = Median organic search rank of the product under the keyword set
- Paid Rank = Median paid search rank of the product under the keyword set
- Visibility Badge
- Meaning: Products receive badges based on their keyword level visibility performances
- High paid = Paid > 50% --> This product often appears in paid placements for x keywords
- Top = Organic top > 75% --> This product regularly appears organically on top for x keywords
- High organic = Organic first-page > 75% --> This product regularly appears organically on the first page for x keywords
- Low organic = 0%<Organic first-page< 25% --> This product rarely appears organically on the first page for x keywords
- Not visible = Organic-first-page=0% --> This product never appears organically on the first page for x keywords
- Reviews = Most recent evaluation of the product in a given platform. (e.g 4.5 ) and number of reviews
- Keywords = The number of keywords that this product appeared on the first page from the selected keyword set. Click to see the details.
Filtering: by clicking on the box right beneath "Overview" you can filter for a certain marketplace and a certain keyword set
Keyword Table Metrics
- Organic first-page: Indicates the visibility of the product in first-page organic results over time. ***This product was visible as an organic result x percent of the time on the first page.
- Organic top: Indicates the visibility of the product on top of the first-page organic results over time. The top of the page includes the first quarter of the search results. Paid placements are excluded. ***This product was visible as an organic result x percent of the time on top of the first page.
- Organic rank: Median organic search rank of the product for the given keyword over time. Paid placements are excluded.
- Paid first-page: Indicates the visibility of the product in first-page sponsored placements over time. ***This product was visible as a paid result x percent of the time on the first page.
- Paid rank: Median paid search rank of the product for the given keyword over time.
- Selecting a certain product by clicking on the blue box right beneath the marktplace I keyword set
- Checking search rank development by editing the date filter on the right hand corner of the screen
Brand Table Metrics
- Organic share: Organic visibility share of the brand among the first page products. Assumes that all products on the first page have equal visibility.
- Organic share weighted: Organic visibility share of the brand among the first page products, weighted by the search rank. Assumes that products with higher search rank have higher visibility.
- Paid share: Paid visibility share of the brand among the first page paid placements, when available. For Amazon, only Sponsored Products are considered.
- Keywords: Number of keywords that the brand products are visible under the selected keyword set.
- Brand products: Number of distinct brand's products observed in the search results for the selected time period.
Marketplace, keyword set, and keywords
- In Benchmark, the data you see is based on marketplace and keyword set
- By default, you see the metrics for All keywords. (Visibility share of the brand for all keywords...)
- If you want to see your visibility share for one keyword, use the keyword selector.
- Metrics on share chart
- There are three metrics for you to analyze your visibility share (organic, organic weighted, paid)
- Share chart shows your visibility share in the selected time period.
- Use options below to change between metrics
- Metrics on development chart
- Same metrics are available for the development chart.
- You can check how your visibility changed over time using the development chart.
- Use the second brand selector (vs.) to compare yourself with your competitor.