select your marketplace and add your keywords
How we do it:
- For each keyword, Visibility Tracker visits that marketplace and searches for that keyword to get the search results.
- This is done during reasonable shopping hours between 8am and 8pm.
- Then it takes a picture of the first search result page and saves all the valuable information: the search rank of the products, sponsored placements, product details, prices, and many more.
- Finally, you get a digestible view of your product and brand visibility.
If you are using Visibility Tracker for the first time, the system will provide data as fast as possible for the keywords you input during the onboarding.
Any additional keywords you add will be part of the regular data collection to ensure data quality, which starts daily at 10 am. This means that you might only be able to see results for keywords added later only the next day.
- Visibility Tracker uses keywords and their search results and only input user provides is the keyword.
- This means that you don't need any brand name or product IDs.